Thursday, July 11, 2013

How Much Money Stock Photography - Step-by-step how you can submit photos online Read More!




Step-by-step how you can submit photos online See more







Nude Photography: Avoiding Your Most significant Mistake

Nude models and potential nude models are available in all shapes, sizes, and ages. A lady that some might think about "average" may possibly very properly be an individual else's "ultimate fantasy".

In fact, in relation to possible models, there's only a single sort of female which you must totally never ever work with. Quite naturally, this is the underage female. Never photograph any person nude who's under the legal age. It truly is impossible for me to anxiety this strongly sufficient. Prior to you even contemplate setting up a shoot with a model - be sure she is of legal age. Luckily, that is very simple to do. Basically ask all your prospective models for proof of age (a Driver License is generally probably the most hassle-free way).

In California, the legal age to get a particular person to perform this sort of work is 18 years old. However, in some states it might be distinct. Ahead of you start looking for models, you'll undoubtedly want to confirm what the minimum age is for your particular location. I talk about this subject in more detail in my ebook, "Money Shots: The Insider's Guide for the Planet of Nude & Erotic Photography (available for purchase and immediate download at ).

This advice also applies to those of you reading this who live outside the United States. The legal age will differ from country to country. Photographing an underage model is a mistake you never desire to make. As I'm positive you're well aware, the legal ramifications are extremely serious.

On a personal note, I recall a situation that occurred about five years ago. I was at a restaurant in Sherman Oaks, California called Casa Vega. I was with my girlfriend at the time and she noticed a girl at a nearby table who looked like she would be perfect for any "Teen" variety of photo layout (she appeared to be about 19). My girlfriend went up for the table and asked her if she might be interested in modeling. The girl immediately said that she would love to give it a try. My girlfriend then told her that it would involve nudity. The girl responded that she had definitely no problem with that. Contact information was exchanged and I looked forward to setting up a shoot with her soon after. I was pleased because I knew that good images of this girl would be an effortless sale to a number of different magazines and websites. About an hour later, as we were leaving the restaurant, my girlfriend asked the aspiring model how old she was (just to ensure). As it turned out, she was 14 years old! I generally have a good eye for this kind of thing, but this time I was way off. Luckily, I found this out just before things had gone any further. Naturally, I would have asked for proof of age before we did the actual shoot; but finding out this information early on saved everyone involved a lot of time.

Hey! I just thought of something. That girl is now 19 years old. Perhaps I should go back to Casa Vega and see if I can find her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment